DOT Medical Exam
Staywell offers DOT medical exams to current and prospective CDL drivers in a convenient setting at our Fresno location. When it comes to getting your DOT physical, look no further than Staywell because we offer:
- NRCME certified medical providers (NRCME certification is mandatory under new guidelines).
- Affordable price of $75.00 per exam, this covers physical exam as well as mandatory urine testing.
- Walk-ins welcome. No appointment necessary. You can also reserve your time slot online by clicking on scheduling button below.
- Being an Urgent Care and Family Medicine facility, we offer comprehensive medical care and testing. In a rare case, if your specific health condition requires more testing or referrals, we can make appropriate arrangements for you.
- Average wait times of 15-20 minutes. Most visits are completed within an hour.
- Please note that if you have history of Heart attack, Stroke, Atrial Fibrillation, you will need to bring documentation from your treating physician related to recent office visit. If you have diabetes, please bring your last A1C report or other documentation stating your diabetes is under control.
- For more info on our business hours and location click here.
- For our complete price list for other services offered at our Urgent Care, please visit our Billing page.